Home » , » Furious 7 (2015) free HD Movie Download

Furious 7 (2015) free HD Movie Download

Racing is fun. Its a bout challenge, pride and prestige. Continued to its previous state of honor and fame, Furious 7 has gained great openings and hits the box office with record breaking state. This year Furious 7 movie provides much excitement and pleasure for the fans. Enjoy the actions on roads and with steering.

Director: James Wan

Writers: Chris Morgan, Gary Scott Thompson (characters)

Stars: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson

The departure of Paul Walker is quite unexpected as the tragedy hits shadow of sorrowfulness on the minds of the viewers. Tribute to the great  legend a must watch film of the year 2015 is furious 7. 

 Furious 7: 2015 Movie Review:

Arnav Kappor Wrotes at imdb 

I rate this movie 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. I think the word would be 'The Awesomest' part of the Fast & Furious series. Great work by all the stars. No doubt, this movie is a tribute to my favorite Paul Walker. Toretto asked him for one last ride and see it became his last. The action part in the movie, specially the stunts were just out of the world. I don't have words to explain how fast my heart was beating when i saw Paul jumping over the cliff to grab the car. I was just damned to see it.. and I was like 'how the hell did he do this'. Hats off to you Brian. One thing which made us Indians proud too was the casting of Ali Fazal in such a big movie. He was also very good in his role. All the stars did their parts very well. And I just love this dialog... I don't have friends, I got family. What an attitude u have Dom... just be like it always. At last, we do know that we will not be seeing Paul in the next sequel... it's kind of disappointing but he will always be in our hearts. Hell Yeah

 courtesy: imdb 

 

 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 FREE HD MOVIE DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates